Careers with Algomi
Algomi is a technology firm concentrating on the financial sector. We believe we are what a 21st Century firm should be: vibrant, cooperative and collaborative. We combine energy and maturity in our attitude to solve real world challenges in the financial markets. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us.
- Growing global presence with 140 staff in three locations
- Led by a world class award winning team
- Diverse backgrounds from 42 nationalities
- Career experience in so much more than just FinTech: game design, investment banking, publishing,
hedge funds, retail websites, law firms, interior design, etc.
- A team that works in English but speaks many languages including Java and HTML5
- Promote opportunities to grow in a supportive environment
- Encourage ambition – this is how we keep innovating and meet the needs of our clients
We are Algomi and we want to show you what’s next.
To apply for an open position, or to notify us of your interest, please send us your CV.
NEW YORK, 25 April 2017
We are seeking an experienced sales person to sell Algomi’s suite of software and services to the fixed income trading desks of banks, top tier asset mangers, and broker dealers.Opportunity to joinClick to find out more and apply
LONDON, 13 April 2017
Reporting to the Global Head of Operations & Support, the IT Manager is a key role and will be responsible for managing and maintaining the internal office infrastructure and systems. Key ResponsibiliClick to find out more and apply
Junior HR Advisor
LONDON, 09 March 2017
Role: Junior HR AdvisorType: Permanent, Full-TimeLocation: LondonSalary: CompetitiveReports to: Global Head of HR and LogisticsRole OverviewSupport delivery of organisational objectivesProvide HRClick to find out more and apply
LONDON, 01 March 2017
We are looking for candidates skilled in the use of a mix of the following:Core JavaHibernateJMS (ActiveMQ)TomcatWeb Services (RESTful)Terracotta (In-memory DataCache)MySQLOpenfireSpringWe would alsoClick to find out more and apply
LONDON, 01 March 2017
Essential requirementsIn-depth knowledge of the following: Demonstrable experience of Core Java TDD, Junit and mocking frameworks JMS with ActiveMQ or other low latency messaging librarClick to find out more and apply